Sam Smith Spotted in Syracuse

This past week, Sam Smith, singer of “Stay With Me” and “Too Good at Goodbyes”, all the way from London, was spotted around Syracuse while in town with his boyfriend. Boyfriend, Brandon Flynn, was in Liverpool School of Cinema filming new high school comedy,  “Looks to Kill” with American High company.

In the beginning of the week, he was seen by employees at Wegmans on Route 57, as well as hot places Downtown like, new donut shops, Glazed & Confused, Urban Outfitters, Pastabilities, and Destiny USA. 

Many runners and college students on Westcott Street, posted photos of Smith and Flynn walking their dog. Two students from Le Moyne college, stated that they went to Urban Outfitters to purchase Smith’s most recent album, “The Thrill of It All”, and while they were checking out Smith was right behind them. 

Both Smith and Flynn posted on their Instagram photos of them with their family, as well as Instagram stories showing the cold CNY forecasts presented by Molly Matott on local news.

Upstate NY is starting to see more stars visiting the local areas because of the stars Liverpool School of Cinema is bringing in, so hopefully within the upcoming months more celebrities will be spotted in Syracuse!